TréCore Construction Management, LLC is currently seeking experienced Commercial/Industrial & High End Residential – Superintendent(s) (Willing to travel)
Candidates will possess the following main skills:
- Coordinate and supervise all site construction activities.
- Direct all field personnel to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget, with quality workmanship that conforms to plans and specifications.
- Prepare and maintain construction schedule, identify and solve problems.
- Order materials and schedule inspections as necessary throughout the process.
- Promote and ensure job site safety, encourage safe work practices and rectify job site hazards immediately.
- Maintain positive relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers and other colleagues.
- Maintain professional appearance and conduct at all times.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Work the hours necessary to achieve the best results.
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints and shop drawings.
- Must be able to travel regularly and work at project sites throughout (8) western states.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel.
- Excellent time management skills
Please provide resume including work experience, references, and contact information.